To engage PBS Australia as an Accredited Professional to assess your application for Planning and/or Building Consent under the Planning, Development and Infrastructure Act, the following documentation is required:
- PBS Engagement and Application form (including terms and conditions) DOWNLOAD FORM
- Planning Consent from Council with all attached conditions, notes and stamped plans (if applicable)
- A copy of any Plans, Specifications, Footings Design/Reports, Energy Efficiency Reports and any other relevant building documentation.
If your application is already in the PlanSA Portal, To engage PBS Australia as an ‘Independent Assessor’ make sure to either:
- Assign Grant Riches, Anthony (Terry) Bush or William Lennon as the Independent Assessor, or;
- Provide the Development ID and Access Code for your application which can be found under the “sharing access” tab
Please send the application form and a copy of all the relevant documentation (if your application is not on the ePlanning portal) through to email@example.com.
After all satisfactory details have been provided, your Planning and/or Building Consent will be issued and sent to Council for full Development Approval.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to come in and speak to us or contact us on (08) 8374 2211.